skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Semper Eadem
I have been shipwrecked in Leicester for over twenty years. I share this experience with many people I know. We all dream of sailing away, back to the real world, but few have escaped. The problem, you see, is that life in Leicester can be so easy, so undemanding, you just become too lazy to make the effort to leave. And, the worst thing is it never changes - Semper Eadem, the City motto, "always the same".
5 comments:
Hello Chris Thought Id Start The Ball Rollin' With The Blogging
Had A Few Upsets With Finalising My Major Project.
Oh Yeah Its Uriah....lol...DPUTS is my design name.
Finally started my blog... dont know where to place the link though... so here it is
http://www.twistedcity.blogspot.com
Ahoy hoy! I'm Emily Coles, in your class on thursdays. Blog posties are up. Can't wait to post the 1984one lol.
http://meimi132.wordpress.com/
Thats been my blog since July, so I don't have to change it right? I got regular readers and everything. :grin:
Post a Comment